April 25 – 27, 2022
Marriott Harbor Beach Hotel, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Demotech Inc. is teaming up with the IRUA to bring you an exciting new Conference that will incorporate IRUA’s 2022 Annual Meeting of Members and Elections.
The Conference theme is: “Business As Usual -Or Not?” and will cover many aspects of why business is not as usual in a disruptor/insurtech/alternative capital business world – even before the disruptions and changes brought about by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Planning is moving along well and will include the following:
- Executive Leadership Panel featuring Insurance, Reinsurance Companies and Broker Senior Executives
- Reinsurance in Today’s Market featuring senior Reinsurers, Insurers, Lloyd’s, MGA/E&S and Broker Executives
- The Current State of the Florida Marketplace a perfectly timed session featuring all major constituents – company, agents, claims, investors, legal and political
- Keynote Address by the Hon. David Altmaier, Florida Insurance Commissioner (To Be Confirmed)
- Guest Speaker – Andy Steinbach, Director- Risk Finance of YUM! Brands to give a risk manager’s perspective (YUM! Brands include Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut among others)
- A Large Number of Technical Breakout Sessions for you to choose from on such topics as: Insurtech; Cyber; Auto; Intellectual Property; Natural Catastrophe; an update from Lloyd’s; Flood; Building Resiliency/Loss Mitigation; Social Inflation and Loss Trends; SPACs; ESG and Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace; and still more to come!
To download a copy of the preliminary agenda, CLICK HERE
The program will open with our traditional “Golf Outing” on Monday, April 25th followed by the “Opening Night Reception” with keynote and guest speakers. The educational sessions will be a full-day on Tuesday, April 26th ending with a casual networking “Fun In The Sun” reception and BBQ dinner. The program will recommence on Wednesday, April 27, 2022 and close at noon.
This will be an informative learning and networking experience that everyone in attendance will benefit from. This program can be submitted for review to the Institutes®CPCU – Risk and Insurance Management for CPCU credit. We are looking into other forms of CE credit and more information will be forthcoming.
Registration is OPEN and hotel accommodations can be made. Further details will be posted periodically on the program agenda, registration and sponsorships opportunities available.
Sponsorships Opportunities: Shortly we will be offering multiple, including new and exciting, sponsorship opportunities and details will be available in the very near future. All sponsors from the cancelled 2020 Conference will automatically be carried forward to 2022 and we thank the following loyal sponsors:
♦ R+V Re ♦ Guy Carpenter ♦ Odyssey Re ♦ Renaissance Re ♦
♦ American Ag ♦ Arch Re ♦
To Secure Your Hotel Reservation Call
Marriott Harbor Beach Resort at 1-954-525-4000 or 1-800-222-6543 or Click on the link below:
The link above will forwarded you directly to the Marriott Harbor Beach website so that you can make your hotel room reservation. There is limited availability in our block at the group rate so book your room today and don’t miss out on the discounted room rate!
Group Room Rate: $255 (Excluding State and Local Taxes and Fees)
Group Rate Cut-Off Date: Monday, March 28, 2022
Hotel Amenity Fee: The hotel charges a daily “Amenity Fee” which covers the cost of an array of amenities at the hotel. You can “Opt-Out” of this fee when you check in at the Front Desk.
Conference Registration Fees
Early Bird Rate: $1,350 per person (Registration on or before March 9, 2022)
Standard Registration (from March 10, 2022): $ 1,425 per person.
Three or more registrations from the same company — from March 10th — $1175 per person excluding early bird rate registrations.
Upon application credentialed Regulators and Academics may enjoy a discounted Conference Registration Fee of $675.
Spouse/Partner: $595 per person
Golf Registration: $275 per person
If you are interested in participating on the Committee, please contact Jerry Wallis, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there.