EDUCATION COMMITTEE CHARGE
- To assess on an ongoing basis the educational needs of the IRUA membership.
- To develop educational curriculum and programs to address the needs identified.
- To assist the education committee chairperson by arranging for educational programs to be offered to staff of member and non-member organizations.
- To report on committee activity at regular business meetings to include the results of previous programs and new program ideas, if any
- Maintain an active listing of the Educational Programs available for the Reinsurance Industry and make this available to member companies.
Markel Global Re
American Agricultural Insurance Company
Julie A. McLoughlin
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC