EDUCATION COMMITTEE CHARGE
- To assess on an ongoing basis the educational needs of the IRUA membership.
- To develop educational curriculum and programs to address the needs identified.
- To assist the education committee chairperson by arranging for educational programs to be offered to staff of member and non-member organizations.
- To report on committee activity at regular business meetings to include the results of previous programs and new program ideas, if any
- Maintain an active listing of the Educational Programs available for the Reinsurance Industry and make this available to member companies.
Markel Global Re
American Agricultural Insurance Company