Our 2022 Conference is Being Presented
Jointly with Demotech Inc.
April 25 – 27, 2022
Marriott Harbor Beach Hotel, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Demotech Inc. is teaming up with the IRUA to bring you an exciting new Conference that will incorporate IRUA’s 2022 Annual Meeting of Members and Elections.
Planning is moving along well and will include the following:
- Executive Leadership Panel featuring Primary Companies, Brokers and others
- Reinsurance in Today’s Market featuring Reinsurers and Broker Executives
- The Current State of the Florida Marketplace featuring all constituents – company, agents, regulatory, legal and political
- Keynote Address by the Hon. David Altmaier, Florida Insurance Commissioner (To Be Confirmed)
- Guest Speaker – Andy Steinbach, Director- Risk Finance of YUM! Brands to give a risk manager’s perspective (YUM! Brands include Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut among others)
- Multiple breakout sessions on such topics as: Insurtech; Cyber; Auto; Intellectual Property; Natural Catastrophe; an update from Lloyd’s; Flood; Social Inflation and Loss Trends; SPACs; ESG and Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace; and still more to come!
The program will open with our traditional “Golf Outing” on Monday, April 25th followed by the “Opening Night Reception” with keynote and guest speakers. The educational sessions will be a full-day on Tuesday, April 26th ending with a casual networking “Fun In The Sun” reception and BBQ dinner. The program will recommence on Wednesday, April 27, 2022 and close at noon.
This will be an informative learning and networking experience that everyone in attendance will benefit from. This program can be submitted for review to the Institutes®CPCU – Risk and Insurance Management for CPCU credit. We are looking into other forms of CE credit and more information will be forthcoming. Registration and hotel accommodations will open shortly so keep an eye open for further details on the program agenda, registration and sponsorships opportunities available.
Sponsorships Opportunities: In 2022 we will be offering multiple, including new and exciting, sponsorship opportunities and details will be available shortly. All sponsors from the cancelled 2020 Conference will automatically be carried forward to 2022 and we thank the following loyal sponsors:
♦ R+V Re ♦ Guy Carpenter ♦ Odyssey Re ♦ Renaissance Re ♦
♦ American Ag ♦ Arch Re ♦
To Secure Your Hotel Reservation Call
Marriott Harbor Beach Resort at 1-954-525-4000 or 1-800-222-6543 or Click on the link below:
The link above will forwarded you directly to the Marriott Harbor Beach website so that you can make your hotel room reservation. There is limited availability in our block at the group rate so book your room today and don’t miss out on the discounted room rate!
Group Room Rate: $255 (Excluding State and Local Taxes and Fees)
Group Rate Cut-Off Date: Monday, March 28, 2022
Hotel Amenity Fee: The hotel charges a daily “Amenity Fee” which covers the cost of an array of amenities at the hotel. You can “Opt-Out” of this fee when you check in at the Front Desk.
Conference Registration Fees
Early Bird Rate: $1350 per person (Registration on or before March 9, 2022)
Standard Registration (from March 10, 2022): $ 1425 per person.
Three or more registrations from the same company — from March 10th — $1175 per person excluding early bird rate registrations.
Upon application credentialed Regulators and Academics may enjoy a discounted Conference Registration Fee of $675.
Spouse/Partner: $595 per person
Golf Registration: $275 per person
If you are interested in participating on the Committee, please contact Jerry Wallis, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there.