- Study and recommend policy to the board relating to the building and maintenance of membership in the organization.
- Study and recommend a long-range plan of membership goals and activities to meet these goals.
- When appropriate, examine applications for membership and make recommendations to the board.
- Explore reasons for each membership cancellation and submit a report on the findings. If applicable, issue a report on any organizational shortcomings responsible for cancellation.
- Review periodically, and if necessary make recommendations on current rules and regulations, qualifications relating to membership as outlined in the bylaws.
- Develop a list of membership prospects with assignments for personal contacts to be made by committee members, board, and staff.
- Assist the staff in acquiring biographies and information about activities of new members for use in the organizations newsletter, journal, etc.
- Review regularly with the Executive Director the membership recruitment activities carried on by IRUA headquarters.
- Be familiar with the type and scope of membership activities and programs conducted by other industry organizations
Munich Re America
Michael C. Sowa
G.J. Sullivan Company (Retired)
Apetrop USA, Inc.
Under 40’s Liaison