- Study and recommend policy to the board relating to the building and maintenance of membership in the organization.
- Study and recommend a long-range plan of membership goals and activities to meet these goals.
- When appropriate, examine applications for membership and make recommendations to the board.
- Explore reasons for each membership cancellation and submit a report on the findings. If applicable, issue a report on any organizational shortcomings responsible for cancellation.
- Review periodically, and if necessary make recommendations on current rules and regulations, qualifications relating to membership as outlined in the bylaws.
- Develop a list of membership prospects with assignments for personal contacts to be made by committee members, board, and staff.
- Assist the staff in acquiring biographies and information about activities of new members for use in the organizations newsletter, journal, etc.
- Review regularly with the Executive Director the membership recruitment activities carried on by IRUA headquarters.
- Be familiar with the type and scope of membership activities and programs conducted by other industry organizations
Gracechurch Intermediaries, LLC/Tysers Re
Guy Carpenter & Co, LLC
Michael C. Sowa
Apetrop USA, Inc.
Partner Re US