April 25 – 27, 2022
Marriott Harbor Beach Hotel, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Demotech Inc. is teaming up with the IRUA to bring you an exciting new Conference that will incorporate IRUA’s 2022 Annual Meeting of Members and Elections.
The Conference theme is: “Business As Usual -Or Not?” and will cover many aspects of why business is not as usual in a disruptor/insurtech/alternative capital business world – even before the disruptions and changes brought about by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The agenda features the following sessions:
- Executive Leadership Panel featuring Insurance, Reinsurance Companies and Broker Senior Executives
- Reinsurance in Today’s Market featuring senior Reinsurers, Insurers, MGA and Broker Executives
- The Current State of the Florida Marketplace a perfectly timed session featuring all major constituents – company, agents, claims, investors, legal and political
- Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace – what could be more current?
- Lloyd’s Innovation – exciting and innovative initiatives including Syndicate in a Box and Lloyd’s Lab explained
- Keynote Address by a senior Florida regulator or political figure
- Guest Speaker – Andy Steinbach, Director- Risk Finance of YUM! Brands to give a risk manager’s perspective (YUM! Brands include Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut among others)
- A Large Number of Technical Breakout Sessions for you to choose from on such topics as: Insurtech; Auto Trends; Natural Catastrophe; Parametrics; Flood; Building Resiliency/Loss Mitigation; Economic and Social Inflation; SPACs!
To download a copy of the preliminary agenda CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE to download Conference Attendance List
(Subject to Change)
The program will open with our traditional “Golf Outing” on Monday, April 25th followed by the “Opening Night Reception” with keynote and guest speakers. The educational sessions will be a full-day on Tuesday, April 26th ending with a casual networking “Fun In The Sun” reception and BBQ dinner. The program will recommence on Wednesday, April 27, 2022 and close at noon.
This will be an informative learning and networking experience that everyone in attendance will benefit from. This program can be submitted for review to the Institutes®CPCU – Risk and Insurance Management for CPCU credit. We are looking into other forms of CE credit and more information will be forthcoming.
Registration is OPEN and suggested hotel accommodations can be made as shown below.
Sponsorship Opportunities: A substantial number of sponsorship options and benefits – including complimentary Conference registrations – are on offer, including new and exciting, sponsorship opportunities. To see the Sponsorship Options please CLICK HERE
All sponsors from the cancelled 2020 Conference will automatically be carried forward to 2022.
We are Extremely Thankful to Our 2022 Sponsors
FedNat/Century Risk ♦ R+V Re ♦ CaseGlide ♦ Guy Carpenter ♦ Guidewire
Odyssey Re ♦ Renaissance Re ♦ American Ag ♦ Arch Re ♦ Mapfre ♦ Ryan Re
State National ♦ Merlinos ♦ Ren Re ♦ Trans Re ♦ Stonybrook Capital
FL Peninsula/Edison ♦ Straight Line Global ♦ Munich Re ♦ Waterville Risk Partners
Marriott Harbor Beach Hotel – Host Hotel
3030 Holiday Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
1-954-525-4000 or 1-800-222-6543
The group rate room block has closed. Should you have an issue securing a reservation, please email Maria at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist.
Alternative Hotel in Proximity to the Host Hotel Marriott Harbor Beach
B Ocean Resort
1140 Seabreeze Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
We do not have a block or group rate with the B Ocean. They are located right next door with a pathway between properties. For further information on the hotel, please call them directly.
Group Rate Cut-Off Date: Monday, April 4, 2022 CLOSED
Harbor Beach Hotel Amenity Fee: The hotel charges a daily “Amenity Fee” which covers the cost of an array of amenities at the hotel. You can “Opt-Out” of this fee when you check in at the Front Desk.
Conference Registration Fee: $1,350
Upon application credentialed Regulators, Not-For-Profits, and Academics may enjoy a discounted Conference Registration Fee of $675.
Spouse/Partner: $595 per person
Golf Registration: $275 per person
If you are interested in participating on the Committee, please contact Jerry Wallis, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there.